Thursday, February 19, 2009

How Can You Join Our Journey?

Pray! Pray! Pray!

We are going to need all the prayer we can get. I've been looking up old prayer partners and enlisting their services. We've been standing on His promises and today my precious man thanked God for giving us the ability to dream, my hubs acknowledged that He is the one who gives us our dreams and our future. It was so beautiful to hear those words.


I have seven retreat overviews with four segments each, and I've already had one person who said - "Sign Us Up! We'll do one here." It is the small Baptist church where Scott and I began our journey with God nearly nine years ago. Oh the Glory of it all... He will bring us full circle.


My husband saw me feverishly writing the notes for the first lesson yesterday and asked, "What's that?"


I said, "The notes for the first series of lessons. I've been on auto download all day."


He smiled. "So, this means that you are going to teach and I'm going to take care of the horses?"


"Well, not exactly. I know you aren't comfortable talking in front of people, but there will be things you can do up there with me. You'll never be up there alone and neither will I. This is all about us and God - not me or you."


My husband gets the deer in the headlights look on his face everytime he is asked to pray. He does it well, he has great insight... He just lacks confidence. He prays everyday for God to make him more like Him. And I know that He is. In time my man will be everything He has called Scott to be and I am so grateful to just be a part of the journey.


My husband smiled, seemed a little easier and listened as I told him all about the lessons. Because I want ALL OF YOU to come to our Restoration Ranch ... I'm not going to write about the lessons here. But truthfully... They are so good - I am learning a ton. WHOO HOO!


Love you and thank you so much for coming along this trail ride of life with us. The everything we've been through is so worth the promise we have in our hearts. Love you again! Be Blessed.