Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Got An Email Today...

A few weeks ago I was sharing with a friend about our marriage journey that we are currently tracking when she said, "Have you been through leadership Presbytery?"

The answer was NO.

We had not.

She said, "I would love to see what is spoken over him in that situation."

I said... HMMM.

This afternoon as I was bringing in comments for my personal blog I got a blip from Yahoo.

From: Pastor Angie

Subject: Leadership Presbytery

Phone call.

"Sign us up."

OH YEAH! God is so gloriously good I just don't know what to do with myself.

Now... Calling all prayer warriors. Within the next few months hubs will be attending his first ever Freedom Event called Kairos, a weekend intensive focused on inner healing and deliverence. (I've been twice and am attending again in May.)

Then a few weeks later he attends his first ever MEN's Conference at our church with a who's who line up of cutting edge pastors and men's ministry leaders bringing down the house with God's Word.

And then... Leadership Presbytery. I told him a few weeks ago I really think God is orchestrating this season of his life for a purpose... Now I'm convinced. Please pray for God to prepare both of our hearts for what is coming. God is doing a new thing in our lives.

On my husband's behalf...